Sunday, November 23, 2014

Secret Santa gift exchange



I've been missing from the blog world while away tending to other business this week. I've been trying all week to find a few moments to share a quick tidbit with you. I am so excited and couldn't wait to tell you about an upcoming event. Jessica over at chronicallyvintage.com is having a Secret Santa Gift Exchange. If you've never been to her world you must pay a visit to her site. She always has something incredible interesting to share. I love secrets and can't wait to find the perfect little something to share. Let the hunt begin!  Thank you Jessica for allowing me to participate in the fun. I can't wait!
Be warm,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for blogging about Chronically Vintage's first annual Vintage Secret Santa, dear lady. I really appreciate you spreading the good word about it on your blog and for taking part. I'm thrilled that you are!

    We're starting to send out the matches tonight, so keep an eye on your inbox (and on the very off chance you haven't received one by the 30th, please let me know pronto).

    Many heartfelt thanks again,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jessica
      I can't wait to get my match.
      Thank so much for putting the secret Santa together.
      Take care
      Kelly

      Delete