Monday, December 1, 2014

Breath and just be...

It finally happened. A moment when I could take a deep breath and just be. As I gaze out the window my stress melts away with the morning frost.  Each and every worry is somehow like the tiny crystals intricately and beautifully packed into every flake. The morning sun glistens through every facet and highlights the uniqueness of each. Every flake mimics my thoughts, so complex and individualized. 


I need this time, this moment to melt down and slowly recompose. The rush of the holiday and the hurried ness of everyday life sometimes takes it's toll. I look forward to a little quiet solitude this morning. There is so much on my To Do list but I am taking this morning and this moment to concentrate on rest and contemplation. 


No worries, no stress, just time to savor a moment to breath in waves of calm and feelings of thankfulness for this day.
Wishing you a blissful day of calm and tranquility.
Just breath....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful reminder, especially during this endlessly frazzled time of the year. I hope that December grants you many such moments of soul soothing serenity.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete