Thursday, December 4, 2014

Vintage holiday

I love Christmas and one of my favorite activities of the holiday is decorating. I like to decorate with vintage ornaments. Speaking of vintage I mailed out my package this weekend for the vintage secret Santa gift exchange. I participated in an exchange hosted by chronically vintage. 

Below is My tiny little vintage tree with old ornaments from my childhood scattered around the base.



This little guy is one of my favs and always takes center stage when decorating for Christmas.


I love my vintage pieces and prefer the old christmas bulbs and decorations over the new.  I have my favorites from Pinterest pinned to my Christmas Kitsch board.  Like this...



And this...





Here is my version of the snow globe....


I added lights later. 

Well I'm off to the studio to finish the puppet theater I'm making for a special little girl.
Be warm, be safe and enjoy the Holiday!

Hugs... Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment