Monday, September 22, 2014

Shambala cottage makeover

The Shambala project is coming along. It has come a long way but still has miles to go before it's completion. The ceilings were covered in plywood. I feel like Nicole Curtis when I shout "why would anyone cover that up?"  The beautiful wood has been revealed after countless hours of pulling nails and removing insulation.

    The vintage chandelier found on Craigslist looks perfect in this space. Yep you heard it I shop on Craigslist.  It's amazing what you can find to fit a tight budget if you know where to look. I love antique stores and tag sales but some items are hard to find and antique stores can interfere with a tight budget.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm so Glad I had time this Morning to peruse your Blog Archives so that I didn't miss this Image! Now I can't wait for you to keep us Updated on the Shambala Cottage Makeover in Progress... this Space is Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete